友情提示:本文共有 5924 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。
抱歉,我无法完成上述要求。
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
So there I was, face to face with the biggest,
当时我就在那里 面对赛伦盖提
meanest leopard on this side of the Serengeti. And...
最大最凶猛的花豹 然后
You roared so loud, his spots flew clean off.
你大吼一声 吓得他的豹纹掉满地
Dad, Ive heard this like a billion times.
爸 这故事我听过N遍了
Do you know the one where I made the laughing hyenas...
你听我说过 有一次我把奸笑土狼
Cry? Yep.
弄哭 对吧? 听过了
The croc attack? Dad.
我被鳄鱼攻击? 爸
OK. Think.
好啦 我再想想看
Yeah, you do that.
好吧 尽管想吧
All right, Mr. Smart Guy,
我想到了 聪明小子
heres one I know you haven heard.
你一定没听过这个故事
It all started in the little place I like to call...
故事发生在一个小地方 我称它
They were the fastest wildebeests on the savannah.
他们是大草原 跑得最快的牛羚
We e talking fast.
他们真的超快的
All the other lions had given up the hunt hours ago,
其他的狮子早在 几小时前就放弃猎捕他们
except your old man.
除了你老爸
Fortunately, I knew a short cut.
还好我知道一条捷径
I thought I had em. Until the dust cleared.
我自以为困住他们了 但尘沙散去
Classic wildebeest trap.
才发现中了牛羚的圈套
So, what did you do next?
你怎么办?
What did I do? Yeah.
我怎么办? 对啊
Thats when I gave them the roar.
我大吼一声
Thats it? Hold on a sec.
就这样? 好戏在后头
I only thought it was over.
我以为这样就搞定了
But they had a secret weapon.
不过他们有一项秘密武器
He was the biggest wildebeest Ive ever seen.
我从没见过那么大的牛羚
He was 14 feet tall! Fourteen?
足足有四公尺高 才四公尺?
I meant 1,401 feet tall!
我是说四百公尺 又三十公分
Cool.
酷毙了
And he had two... No, four
而且他还有两只 不 四只
of the biggest horns Id ever seen.
最巨大的牛羚角
Whoa! His breath was red hot!
哇塞 他喷出红色的气焰
I mean, green.
我是说绿色的啦
And he hated the environment.
而且他超讨厌这鬼地方
To pull this off, I knew I was gonna have to dig deep,
我知道要打败他 一定要激发我内心深处
deeper than I ever had before.
前所未有的勇气
So I swallowed my fear,
于是我强忍住恐惧
sucked in the biggest breath I could.
深深地吸了一口气
Dad, Im ready!
爸 我准备好了
You got it? I got it!
你行吗? 我行
I got it! Well, let him have it!
我行 那就让他好看吧
Roar, son!
大声吼吧 儿子
Story of my life.
每次都是这样
Your roar stops a herd of wildebeests. Mine makes the babies laugh.
你的吼声吓跑一群牛羚 我的吼声只会逗小朋友笑
Hey, come on. That was much better.
别气馁 你这次好多了
Im serious! It dropped half an octave.
我是说真的 降了半个八度
It dropped half an octave. And it sure scared me.
你再降半个八度 我都会被你吓到皮皮挫
Made my hair stand up on end. Yeah, right, Dad.
让我全身的毛都竖起来 才怪咧 爸
OK. Lets take it from the top. Im done for today.
好吧 再练一次 今天就练到这里
Come on, come on, one more. You were so close.
别这样嘛 再来一次 就差这么一点点
Maybe its something technical.
也许是技术性问题
Maybe you e not opening your mouth wide enough. Like this.
也许你的嘴巴张得不够大 要像这样子
Dad, thanks for the technical help,
爸 多谢你的技术指导
but if you wanted me to roar like you, youd take me to the wild.
不过你要我吼得跟你一样 就得带我到真正的大草原
Hold on a second. Weve got everything we could ever want here.
你有没有搞错 咱们在这里应有尽有
Great lifestyle, three squares a day.
生活很享受 每天照三顿吃饭
Its boring. Boring?
超无聊的 无聊?
Ill never learn how to roar here. Ryan.
我在这里学不会狮吼 雷恩
But don worry. I finally figured out...
不过你放心 我终于想出办法
how we can get to the wild. You did?
怎么去野外 真的吗?
The pigeons say those green boxes go there.
鸽子说那些绿色箱子 都是运到那里
Those boxes are bad news. Stay away.
那些箱子不吉利 离它们远一点
But, Dad... I know you e frustrated,
可是 爸 我知道你很郁卒
but a lion finds his roar... Here. Here?
不过狮子在这里 也能学会大吼 这里?
Im so tired of hearing that, Dad!
爸 你老是说这种话哄我
Its a rat!
有一只老鼠
Get that rat off my baby!
快把那只老鼠赶走
A rat?
老鼠?
Hello!
你好
Silly, silly rat.
好好玩的老鼠哦
Rats do not got bling like this, lady. You little...!
老鼠才不喜欢这种手环 小姐 你这小
Lastly, that is the ugliest baby Ive ever seen!
那是我见过最丑的小贝比
Benny, stealing candy from a baby?
斑尼 你偷小贝比的糖果?
Stealing is such a strong word. I prefer "liberating."
别说得这么难听 我只是怕他会蛀牙
Hey, kid, heard the roar. Down another...
小鬼 我听到你的吼声 又降了
Octave. Octave!
八度 八度!
You ready to cheer me and your old man as we capture our fifth straight
你要来替我跟你爸加油 看我们连续第五次夺下
turtlecurling title?
冰龟赛冠军吗?
I can even roar. How would you even know Im there?
我根本就不会吼叫 你怎么知道我在加油?
So, you really think it dropped an octave?
你真的觉得降了八度吗?
Absolutely.
当然啰
What the heck is an octave? I heard that.
八度到底是什么东东? 我听见了
Rabbit. Cholesterol. Ill stick with the nuts.
兔子 胆固醇太高 我吃坚果
I don know what his problem is, Benny.
我不知道他的问题出在哪儿
Hes 11, but hes still roaring at a nineyearold level.
他都已经11岁了 可是吼声还停在9岁的程度
Little help here, Sammy?
山大王 帮个忙
You know what? Maybe you e setting the bar too high,
你知道吗? 也许你的标准太高了
with all those stories about Samson the Wild.
你老是提那些山大王 在大草原的英勇故事
Hey, hes always loved those stories! They inspire him.
他超爱听那些故事的 对他是一种激励耶
OK. Im not gonna argue with someone who can use my tail as dental floss.
好啦 我不想跟你吵 我怕你拿我的尾巴当牙线
You got something right there. Where?
你的牙缝有渣渣 哪里?
No, no, other side. Here?
不对 另一边 这边?
Sorry, Benny. You got it.
抱歉 斑尼 弄出来了
Attention, friends.
亲爱的大朋友小朋友
Stop by the gift shop and get the most popular plush in America:
别忘了到礼品店购买 全国最抢手的填充玩偶
Nigel, the "I LikeYou" Koala.
尼啾无尾熊 会说「我喜欢你」
Look, honey! The crazy thing talks! Im so cuddly! I like you!
瞧 亲爱的 它会说话耶 我是小可爱 我爱你
Thats right. Hes so cuddly. And better yet, he likes you.
没错 他超可爱的 更赞的是 他喜欢你
Finally.
终于
And the zoo will officially be ours in Tminus three...
动物园就快是咱们的天下了 倒数三秒
two...
两秒
and showtime!
好戏上场!
Here I come!
我来也
Who put that bar there?
谁把栅栏放在这儿?
That tickles!
好痒哦
Did too! Did not!
我有啦 才没有
Did too! Did not!
我有 才没有
Out of my way, ya bum!
给我让开 懒惰鬼
Theres that motheaten koala!
那个讨厌的无尾熊在哪里
Ive told you flamingos a hundred times, walk.
我跟你们这些火鹤说过一百遍 给我走开
How about an autograph?! Don ...
我要签名 不行
Birds! Find the string on his back!
各位鸟兄弟 帮我找他背后的拉线
So you e havin a really nice day! Guys.
你今天的心情很好耶 各位
Off my cocaptain, now.
别碰我的副队长
Sorry, Samson.
抱歉 山大王
That didn hurt.
一点都不痛
I almost forgot to tell you. Im gonna ask Bridget out finally.
我差点忘了告诉你 我终于要约布里奇特出去
Slow down, Romeo. You are a squirrel and she is...
等一下 罗密欧 你是只松鼠 她可是
Perfect, right?
跟我很速配 对吧?
Look, I know what you e sayin. Believe me, I got my eyes wide open.
我懂你的意思啦 相信我 我的眼睛是雪亮的
Watch where you e goin, you big...!
走路不长眼啊 你这大
Bridget.
布里奇特
Don stare at my spots, Benny. My eyes are up here.
别盯着我的斑点看 斑尼 我的眼睛在上面
Of course. Im so sorry. Oh, this is for you, honey.
当然了 歹势哦 这是送你的 小亲亲
It goes around your left hoof.
可以戴在左脚上面
Did you get that out of the trash?
你从垃圾堆捡来的吗
You did! You trashpicker!
就是了 你这捡垃圾的脏鬼
Im not a trashpicker. Im a recycler.
我不是捡垃圾 我是在做资源回收
Thats a lot more romantic. Isn it?
这样比较浪漫 不是吗?
Romantic? Sam, come here.
浪漫? 山大王 过来
收集不易,本文《狂野大自然:探秘自然的魅力() Part1》知识如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏并留下你的评论。